Archive

Meet Me Monday

7.16.2012

Hanna's Desserts





Why should clients use your service for their wedding? : Clients should use me because I'm not a commercialbakery that overcharges for poor quality desserts or charges top dollar for"high quality" desserts. I like to think everything I make is highquality and is bought at a reasonable price. I am a graduate from culinaryschool and have my degree in Baking and Pastry Arts. This education has helped andwill continue to help me succeed in making wonderful desserts for any event!


What makes your company unique and different from other cakedesign companies? Hanna's Desserts isunique because I really strive to create exactly what the client has envisionedin their mind. I'm totally honest on what flavors, colors, sizes, decor, andquantities will work for the occasion because I want everything to be perfect!I'm not working for a bakery with a set menu so I can make you whatever dessertyou want! Oh, and I deliver!


Key things to know about Hanna’s Desserts: I'm still in the process of determining prices for all the desserts Imake...I cost out every ingredient I use in the dessert and then I come up witha final price...I can always give you a ballpark of what the cost will be, butunless it's something I have made before I won't know the exact price (butbased on previous customers, they have never minded). Also, I am still in schooland play soccer in the fall so if an order is last minute, there's a chance Imight not be able to do it (after soccer season I'll be more available).


What is your favorite quote? "Find something you're passionate about and keeptremendously interested in it." -Julia Child


Response from client (Wine and Cheese BridalShower): I ordered this cake, it was beautifuland even more delicious. No question who will be filling all my specialitydessert orders!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio