Archive

Wine and Cheese Please!

7.12.2012

Bridal Showers can be very intimidating; sitting in front of a sea of ladies opening your gifts and playing (sometimes awkward) games isn't exactly comforting. My Bride did not like to be the center of attention so we considered a non-traditional approach to the Bridal Shower idea, such as a Wine and Cheese Tasting!

This event involves the whole group and takes some of the attention away from the Bride, with wine and cheese, everyone wins! We used plum, and neutral coloring. Cheese cloth was used as the table cloth, and handmade cardstock labels were used to label all the cheeses. One thing to remember when setting a table for an event, is to always have different heights. When everything is sitting low it looks cluttered and your eye does not travel across the whole table. We used different platters at different heights to create interest on our table.


Response from the Bride:
"I'm a makeup artist that travels all over MD, DC, VA for weddings, dealing with MANY event planners. I'd have none other than Kristyn with Live Eventfully plan any event for me! She is so talented, comes up with so many great ideas, and is so easy to work with. I could visualize what I wanted in my bridal shower and she executed it perfectly. When the budget was more than I was comfortable with, it was never a problem and she came up with alternatives that were better than the original ideas. She was friendly and fit in among all involved. I'd recommend her to anyone for any occasion." -J. Vela- Aimee Decker Beauty

Vendors:
event planner: Live Eventfully
catering: Wegman's
dishware: homegoods





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio