Archive

Meet Me

9.17.2012

Natalie Franke Photography
 natalie@nataliefranke.com | 443-534-5573
T: @nataliefranke
 

Why should clients use your service for their wedding?
I love to capture LOVE... Two happy hearts, two people that have decided to make the ultimate commitment, a wedding day - that's what I live for! And having the ability to photograph some truly amazing people is a bonus for me! I'm passionate about what I do and I believe that my images speak for themselves!

What makes your company unique and different from other photography companies? 
Because I run my own business and photograph a limited number of weddings every year, my clients have an experience that is uniquely catered to them! By the time their wedding day arrives, I'm happy to call my clients - my friends!



Do you have any special promotions for fall/winter events?
There might be something in the works! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to stay in the loop!

3 words that best describe your business?
Joyous, Heartfelt, and Artistic



"No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever."
-Francois Mocuriac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio