Archive

A thank you from Brent and Roxy

12.07.2012


I am writing to express my deepest thanks for all of your recent donations. I am overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity you have shown Roxy and myself. I once read a quote that stated, “Dogs are not our whole Life, but they make our Life whole”. This can’t be more true in my case. Every since the day Roxy was placed into my life she has provided me with years of friendship, laughter, companionship and joy. Without the support of my loving family and friends like you I would never have been able to afford the care she deserves. I greatly appreciate all your generous donations. I will keep you all updated on her condition as time passes. Thank you so very much..God Bless.. 
Brent & Roxy..


Live Eventfully will be sure to keep you all posted with Roxy's Updates. Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio