Archive

Barrels of Fun...and Beauty!

6.13.2012

Step 1: Purchase whiskey barrels from Home Depot, or a plant nursery.
Step 2: Purchase cut glass to fit over top of the whiskey barrel from home depot. For rubber stoppers to protect glass from slipping. (purchase here)
Step 3: Buy Raffia from your nearest Wal-Mart, Michaels, or craft store.
Step 4: Sprinkle wine corks over top the Raffia.. (purchase here)


These barrels can be used around your event for cocktail tables, side tables, etc. After using at your event, you can use them throughout your house, or in your garden! I added the wine corks to sprinkle in the raffia to make it different, unique, and specific for this particular bride. You could add flowers, shells, or significant small objects that mean something to you. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the wine theme! My mom actually just made me a planter out of a sawed in half wine barrel. It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it adorable!! I bet the flower planter looks fabulous!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio