Archive

Thoughtful Thursday

5.03.2012

I am all about gifts with thought! I could have just given my friend a generic notepad, but where is the thought in that! After working in the Corporate World, I have noticed a lot of women have notepads. They are always taking notes, jotting down voice mails, writing down little reminders…So I thought a notepad would be a perfect, inexpensive gift for someone starting a new job!

Steps:
1. (Above) Go to your nearest CVS, Barnes and Nobles, Wal-Mart, etc. These notepads come in all different designs, shapes, and colors. Pick out a notepad that best fits the person you will be gifting. (Click picture to order notepads above)
2. Google a cute saying, or go to Pinterest to find a cute picture quote. Print out the quote to fit the inside of the notepad cover (right hand side).
3. Use a glue stick or regular glue to paste the quote down.
Extra thought: I recently gave this to a wonderful coworker of mine. All the girls I work with emailed me something nice and encouraging. I printed these messages out in different fonts and pasted them all over the first (blank) page of the notepad. The regular notepad with a quote became even more personal with just a little extra thought! 


Finished product :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love this you did an awesome job. It's full of the details that make the events you plan so special.. Love love love your "hidden" photograph..
    Just beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio