Archive

Stand by me

5.04.2012



No matter what time of year your wedding may be, flip flops always can be worn while getting ready. They are perfect, if your bridesmaids are getting their pedicures the day of, or just want something comfy to lounge in while getting their hair and makeup done.

Steps for your “stand by me’s”:

1. Go to your nearest Old Navy or go online: www.oldnavy.com and buy a pair of plain flip-flops. I personally prefer the wedge flip flops but you can buy the flat flip-flops too. They range from $3.94 - 8.50.  They come in all different colors as well. 

2.  Buy 2 silk flowers per bridesmaid. You can go to Michaels, Jo-Ann Fabrics, etc. I love etsy.com so I would suggest buying from simplysassysource. She can create all different colored flowers and they are beautiful for only $2.75 for 2.  simplysassysource

3.  Glue gun (my best friend!). Now just glue the flower to the middle of the flip flop strap where it meets their toes. You can also add glitter, gems, pearls, etc to the center of the flower.

4. Attach a cute saying that says something similar to: “As we prepare for today, I just wanted to let you know it means the world, to have you standing by my side.” 








The finished product picture will be added later today :) 

photos taken by: Brian Ray Photography and Lenea Brewton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jackie's Design Studio